VCA uses the collective strength of our members and customers to secure the best value from our suppliers. Our pricing is always competitive. We can also offer our members extra savings through: Off-Invoice Discounts on select items. When we get a great deal, we pass the savings on to you. Volume Discounts when you agree to buy more. When we buy in larger quantity, we get a better price. When you commit to bigger volume, we can leverage that promise to deliver more for less.
VCA member discounts can help improve your business and its profitability. Find out if you qualify for membership.
When you’re a member, you get a profit share distribution every year. Part of this reward goes to you directly in cash and part is put into your long-term Patronage Certificate Account.
Like any dividend, the return varies from year to year. Your distribution also depends on how much business you do with us. In our 66 years of operation, we have NEVER failed to pay dividends.
Every year, our members get a check that includes: Direct Payment equal to 25% of that year’s Dividend. The remaining 75% is added to your Patronage Certificate account which currently pays
5% Interest on your existing Patronage Certificates annually.
These annual rewards can make a big improvement in your bottom line and put money in your pocket. Find out if you qualify for membership.
VCA members build equity through Patronage Certificates. Every year, 75% of your distribution dividend is converted into these instruments. In the following year, you get paid 4% interest on the Certificates in your account.
Your Patronage Certificates mature after 15 years. Then, they are paid back to you in cash. Of course, during that 15-year period, that Certificate will have also paid you more than its cash value in annual interest!
These long-term member benefits can create a more secure financial future. Find out if you qualify for membership.
Being a great baker is important, but being competent in business can make the difference between success, survival and failure.
VCA has established ties with both conventional businesses and co-op organizations that can benefit our 400+ members. Through these relationships, you can get either free or deeply discounted access to important business advice, services and products including:
For a lot of our small bakery members, some of these services would simply not be affordable on an individual basis. For larger organizations, these services can have even greater bottom line benefits. And VBCA is always looking for ways to help you improve the business side of your operation. Find out if you qualify for membership.
If your baking operation has a solid financial history and spends at least $25,000 for ingredients and supplies a year, you may qualify for VBCA membership. Joining is easy. There’s a simple interview and application process followed with a standard background check. You’ll also have to invest in five shares of our common stock at $100 per share. Then you can begin enjoying the benefits of being a VBCA member and part of a professional community with ties to more than 400 businesses. If you qualify, a VBCA representative will be happy to explain all the benefits of membership at your convenience, and help you with the application process.
Our customers and members have the best perspective on the benefits of VBCA membership. Consider what’s said in these testimonials.